So, I have gotten a bit behind. I am cooking more things than I’m posting. So that means lots of short but sweet posts with all the recipes.
Sozzles about that.
- Half frozen banana
- 50ml almond milk (or cow milk)
- 1 tbsp matcha powder
- handful frozen raspberries
- Add the banana, milk and matcha powder into a processor and blend until smooth
- Pour into two small glasses.
- In a clean processor, add the raspberries and around 2 tbsp water.
- Pour this on top of both glasses
- Sprinkle on some extra matcha powder.