My mum’s friends Soudhi and Massoud came over to England from Iran during the revolution. They had to start fresh with their two kids but now they’ve got a lovely life in Blighty and man, can Soudhi cook.
- serves 1
- 1 chicken breast, sliced lengthways in half
- 2 tbsp pomegranate molasses
- 5 sprigs fresh coriander
- 1 handful pomegranate seeds
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tsp plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- salt & pepper
- Add your olive oil, salt and pepper to a frying pan at medium high heat and allow to heat up.
- Once hot, add your chicken breast and allow to fry until cooked through and golden brown
- Serve onto a plate.
- Drizzle on the pomegranate molasses and spoon some plain yoghurt on top.
- Sprinkle on the chopped coriander, the sesame seeds and the pomegranate.
- Dig in