Remember a few days ago… when the weather was hot, and faces beamed with a sense of euphoric carefreeness? It’s kinda a distant memory now… It’ll be back, I’m very positive about it. But as soon as the sky gets all grey again so do people’s faces in Berlin… Everyone’s like “Why the HELL do people with bikes bring them on the ubahn?? Either cycle or take the ubahn… doing both is just madness” (that was me).
- blood orange juice
- passion fruit
- Take your ice lolly moulds and estimate how much you'll need to fill them (everyone has different moulds.. so I'm not going to put measurements on it)
- The yoghurt will take up two thirds of each ice lolly, so add as much yoghurt as you'll need to a bowl and a tbsp of honey per 300 ml of plain yoghurt. Stir in thoroughly.
- Scrape the seeds out of some passion fruit.
- Add the passion fruit to the bottom of the moulds and then add the yoghurt on top. Freeze for 1 hour and then add the wooden sticks in. Then freeze for another 5 hours.
- For the blood orange ice lollies, add the yoghurt first and then the blood orange juice. Freeze for 1 hour and then add the wooden sticks in. Then freeze for another 5 hours.