So, I know it’s summer. Time for ice lollies. For fresh fruit with vanilla ice cream. For juice with loooads of ice in it.
But, I am so into pancakes at the moment. I just can’t help it. These ones were SOOOO divine.. I ate the whole stack while I was taking the photos… my camera was still in one hand as I gobbled it all down. I sounded like a lil dog eating a piece of food that someone had accidentally dropped on the floor… speedy chomping!
- 135g plain flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 tbsp caster sugar
- 140ml milk
- 1 tbsp matcha tea powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- vegetable oil
- Sour cream
- poppy seeds
- berry jam
- Sift the flour, baking powder, matcha powder, salt and caster sugar into a large bowl.
- Whisk in the milk, egg into the flour mixture.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan over a medium heat and add a tsp of vegetable oil. Add a tablespoon of batter (i like them mini)
- Once the top of the pancake has a couple of bubble, flip it and cook on the other side until its golden brown.
- Pile them up, Add toppings - figs, sour cream, poppy seeds and jam. YUMM