cake recipes

Easy Recipe: Cheat’s Lunch Pizza (NO BAKING)

January 31, 2014

Easy recipe Healthy pizza

I’m trying to save money this month and in general. I am both the messiest person in the world – my room looks like it belongs to a 12 year old monster – and the worst at not spending money. So here goes 2014. Here’s to saving… fun …!

In an effort to do so I have been going home for lunch every day. And trying to use up stuff that I already have or buy with a plan.. normally I just buy things that look pretty, which ends in waste or a horrible combo of foods that I didnt know what to do with. This is a really REALLY easy meal and it can be as healthy or as unhealthy as you like.

It doesn’t need a recipe. Just buy some flatbreads and warm in the oven for about 5 – 10 mins. Then buy some tomato or harissa paste to spread on top. Then just top with some delicious vegetables, pickles, cheeses, egg or meat. And voila! Your easy lunch.

Easy recipe Healthy pizza

recycled phone case

Another resolution ( I know.. there are too many..) was to be better to the environment AND to care more about what I buy. So no more Primark etc. I came accross this company that do CUPCAKE phone cases, they are called caseable and I thought I would share the recycled love. They make all their phone cases out of recycled plastic.. and you can get any print you like. So if you don’t want cupcakes, then you can get anything else. I think it’s fab!

Happy weekend lovely people!

Trisha x

Email this to someoneShare on LinkedInPin on PinterestShare on TumblrTweet about this on TwitterShare on Facebook

You Might Also Like

9 Comments

• Reply annie @ chase that i love January 31, 2014 at 2:38 pm

I adore a sunny side up egg with avocado. I have it for dinner at least once a week. And yes, one of the best things about it is that it’s budget.

• Reply Trisha January 31, 2014 at 2:44 pm

Thanks annie! It’s true.. it’s a really money saver. Have a good weeeekdn x

• Reply Caroline Taylor February 1, 2014 at 5:39 pm

Definitely an easy dinner to knock up, perfect to use up what you have around.

• Reply Trisha February 2, 2014 at 11:10 am

agreed 🙂 x

• Reply Maryea {happy healthy mama} February 2, 2014 at 4:06 pm

I am trying to do the same thing in 2014 (save money). It’s a work in progress to be sure. I’m forcing myself to use pantry ingredients before buying new things. I love what you’ve come up with here.

• Reply Jess February 2, 2014 at 4:16 pm

This is such a great idea Trisha! Love quick, easy meals like this during the week when I’m really busy 🙂

• Reply Trisha February 2, 2014 at 5:38 pm

Yes give it a go. Such a time saver

• Reply Ashley February 2, 2014 at 6:19 pm

This looks like a great lunch – I love that you topped it with an egg! We’re trying to save money right now too (and cut back on spending) – so we’ve been eating at home pretty much all the time. Having a meal plan definitely helps a lot!

• Reply Trisha February 2, 2014 at 9:58 pm

Yes this is going to be my first proper week of meal planning! Hope it goes well. Thanks for stopping by Ashley and good luck with saving!