This week has been a great one. Not only were my family here, but I went to an English comedy night called Buzz Club in Neukölln on Sunday and it was great. Really funny! I have been crazily busy running around trying to see everyone before I leave Berlin and go home for christmas. And tonight guys… is the BIG night. I’m seeing The Hobbit… it’s going to be legendard. Apparently they even have a giant dragon outside the cinema at the moment. It breathes fire and has a thick British accent.. haha.
Anyway, still haven’t bought any christmas present. I am a joke. I do this every year and I always feel like I’m going to collapse like a beast in the swarms of equally as ridiculous people who are traipsing around on Oxford street trying to grab a DVD, a mug, a sock .. anything to wrap up and give away.
This is a more general posts of things that made me happy this week. I spent the week watching a lot of Mandela speeches and old videos of him. Gives me goosebumps listening to his amazing perspective on things. Did anyone see this gospel flash mob? I know it was probably just a massive publicity stunt by Woolworths and that that is cheap… but I don’t really care. It still makes me smile and so I thought I would share it.
1. I like to melt chocolate.. and eat it off a spoon
2. Fizzy water, lemon juice, ice and pomegranate – refreshing in a glass
3. A cheat’s version of coconut and chocolate crepes dentelle (just buy them and dip them in melted chocolate and coconut)
4. Really cool wrapping paper and string from Modulor.
5. Fentleman’s Lemonade with ROSE!
6.Pretzel with harissa, quark, thyme and honey = yum.